Sheldons new performance enhancer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Bentjay

    Bentjay Guest

    What I want to know is: when you're down to your last one is it still and M&M or is it just an M?

    BentJay

  2. Jerry Rhodes

    Jerry Rhodes Guest

    it looks like Sheldon's new performance enhancer is going to be a great hit in the biking community.

    Further research on my part revealed that "Theobromine" is lethal to dogs and cats.

    No more throwing bananas, oreo cookies or power bars at vicious attack dogs and cats. Now the
    intrepid cyclist can pop a few "W's" and then toss a few to the foming, frothing beast that is about
    to do major cosmetic damage to his/her fit and conditioned legs or maybe fit and conditioned ears if
    said cyclist is a "low racer" driver.

    I think I will go out right now make me up some Theobromine cookies. I think I'll name them
    "Brownies" after the discoverer of this miracle performance enhancer.

    Jerry

  3. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > What I want to know is: when you're down to your last one is it still and M&M or is it just an M?

    I believe that if you look closely, it is a 'dubya'. For a hint, check the page title.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

    [email protected] (Jerry Rhodes) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I think I will go out right now make me up some Theobromine cookies. I think I'll name them
    > "Brownies" after the discoverer of this miracle performance enhancer.

    very cute :)