Shell chain oil

what-the??

OK. i think i get it. you're congenital twins joined at the BB/s, yeah

and you do wierd things in Suzy's (i too want to marry you, but only i
you use campag) kitchen

As for Hippy's place. Can you come and redecorate at my place? It
currently in neo-post-9yr-old-nee-teenager-phase at the moment and the
wash my gloves in with the colours at the moment (makes for very crunch
gloves). I live with 3 women, none of whom have a bone of spor
inclination in them (altho i think matilda is going to be the nex
Karrie Webb which should keep me in carbon parts in my retirement!

-

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As for Hippy's place. Can you come and redecorate at my place? Its
> currently in neo-post-9yr-old-nee-teenager-phase at the moment and

they
> wash my gloves in with the colours at the moment (makes for very

crunchy
> gloves). I live with 3 women, none of whom have a bone of sport
> inclination in them (altho i think matilda is going to be the next
> Karrie Webb which should keep me in carbon parts in my retirement!)

Wash gloves.. what the?!
and what do you mean "colours"? Pfft.. all in!
3 women eh?... that's a lot of stuff... gonna be
a big bonfire...
Hope you don't mind grease on the carpet?
Wanna cook dinner? Just move that set of
cranks off the bench and take the half-soldered
battery pack off the sink...
People staying over... well, they're staying in
the loungeroom because the second bedroom
is full of bikes. Yes... fully full.
Eat dinner at the dinner table? Nuh ah, there's
no room - gotta sit at the couch and scrape all
the tools off the coffee table...

Based on a true story, names withheld to
protect the innocent...
hippy

DOH!

Hippy wrote:
> Based on a true story, names withheld to protect the innocent...
> hippy DOH!

hippy, we told you to keep it quiet.:rolleyes:

--

flyingdutch <[email protected]> wrote:

> perhaps wax was a bad choice of word
>
> its sticky, that's all i know (like a wheelsucker in a headwind)

Some people use parrafin, which is a type of wax (and just as
useless).

Dale

--
[email protected]

Suzy Jackson wrote:
> Hitchy <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > wrote:
> > Suzy....will you marry me?,

> I'm not sure you'd want to. See http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/~sja-
> ckson/bike_frame.htmlhttp://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/~sjackson/bike_-
> frame.html
> Be afraid...
> Regards,
> Suzy

No, marry me! Oh, yeah... Im already married. phew off the hook :-

with lugs like that you must be related to Bob Jackso

-

>Originally posted by ? The Platypus
>>hippy said: If you can find a room in my place WITHOUT bike parts in
>>it, you are doing well.

>There are bike parts in the smallist room?

Yeah, not all the time, but on the window sill I've had parts and on the
window itself I've stuck race numbers...

hippy yes, i am a disturbed individual ;-)

--

No, you just have your priorities sorted

(altho mention of Ms hippy isnt mentioned)

After all, who washes your riding clothes...

--

flyingdutch wrote:
> No, you just have your priorities sorted (altho mention of Ms hippy isnt
> mentioned) After all, who washes your riding clothes...

Pfft.. marriage?! That's just sucks up bike money

I have been known to wash cycle gear... when the gf hasn't done it. ;

-

hippy wrote:
> Pfft.. marriage?! That's just sucks up bike money.
> I have been known to wash cycle gear... when the gf hasn't done it. ;)

Hey, my chorus upgrade was my xmas pressie from 'Her-indoors', but ye
they do tend to want to spend it on clothes and bills and houses..

-