Sherwinism of the day

Gerard Lanois

Guest
No, he didn't deploy the f-bomb again. We were all waiting for it, with all those motorcycle video
uplink blackouts, weren't we?

Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".

-Gerard

PS: Props to the Swamps today, he honestly tried to beat Garzelli.

Gerard Lanois wrote:

> Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".

where does he get these things? to me that sounds like a strange and off-beat reference to
masturbation. i wonder how a porno written by p.s. would read. (finally somebody really would be
"literally exploding")

heather

"Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
A very acceptable English expression ... quite appropriate really... All the best Dan G

heather halvorson <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Gerard Lanois wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
>
> where does he get these things? to me that sounds like a strange and off-beat reference to
> masturbation. i wonder how a porno written by p.s. would read. (finally somebody really would be
> "literally exploding")

Geez, Heather, it's just a farming reference.

heather halvorson <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Gerard Lanois wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
>
> where does he get these things? to me that sounds like a strange and off-beat reference to
> masturbation. i wonder how a porno written by p.s. would read. (finally somebody really would be
> "literally exploding")

BTW, I thought I remembered that out of a poem and tried to look it up and got a bunch of African
references which mean being contemplative. Couldn't find the poem though.

Paul is an African.

heather halvorson <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Gerard Lanois wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
>
> where does he get these things? to me that sounds like a strange and off-beat reference to
> masturbation. i wonder how a porno written by p.s. would read. (finally somebody really would be
> "literally exploding")
>
> heather

Heather,

That was very inappropriate. Kids read this newsgroup you know.

Deez

(Deeznuts) wrote:

> heather halvorson <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Gerard Lanois wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
> >
> > where does he get these things? to me that sounds like a strange and off-beat reference to
> > masturbation. i wonder how a porno written by p.s. would read. (finally somebody really would be
> > "literally exploding")
> >
> > heather
>
> Heather,
>
> That was very inappropriate. Kids read this newsgroup you know.
>
> Deez

Too bad for them, this isn't disneyworld.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> heather halvorson <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Gerard Lanois wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
> >
> > where does he get these things? to me that sounds like a strange and off-beat reference to
> > masturbation. i wonder how a porno written by p.s. would read. (finally somebody really would be
> > "literally exploding")
>
> Geez, Heather, it's just a farming reference.

I take it you've never felt the joy of planting a few seeds.

Dan Gregory wrote:

> "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
> A very acceptable English expression ... quite appropriate really... All the best Dan G

"Ploughing your own furrow" is English private school slang for masturbation.

Deeznuts wrote:
> Dude,

In article <[email protected]>, Stewart Fleming
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Dan Gregory wrote:
>
> > "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as "plowing a lonely furrow".
> > A very acceptable English expression ... quite appropriate really... All the best Dan G
>
> "Ploughing your own furrow" is English private school slang for masturbation.

I have to say it sure sounds a lot more classy than "Pulling the pud".

HH wrote:
> to me that sounds like a strange and
> off-beat reference to masturbation.

I didn't think of that til you posted it, but it makes sense, especially from a female perspective
(furrow, and all). Greg

Approaching that last turn where Cipo crashed, he must have said "chicane" at least 5 times
within 1 minute.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Ploughing your own furrow" is English private school slang for
masturbation. May well have become that but in Piers Ploughman it was the imagery of the farmer out
alone in his field turning the sod....:) All the best Dan G

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Dan Gregory wrote:
>
> > "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Anyway, while Bruseghin was out front alone he described him as
"plowing
> > > a lonely furrow".
> > A very acceptable English expression ... quite appropriate really... All the best Dan G
>
> "Ploughing your own furrow" is English private school slang for
masturbation.

I thought it was "flogging the dolphin"

> "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Dan Gregory wrote:
> >
> > > "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> "plowing
> > > A very acceptable English expression ... quite appropriate really... All the best Dan G
> >
> > "Ploughing your own furrow" is English private school slang for
> masturbation.
>

> I thought it was "flogging the dolphin"

"Choking your chicken"

Hawke

beat the bishop

In article <[email protected]>, us <[email protected]> wrote:

> beat the bishop

> >>"plowing

> >>masturbation.
> >>

> >>I thought it was "flogging the dolphin"
> >

> > "Choking your chicken"
> >
> > Hawke

Slam the ham!

sound just plain wrong dude........................