Sheryl and Lance call it quits

Scarpelli

Aug 27, 2003
My first thought was she failed the drug test. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** about anyone's personal life??

Scarpelli said:
My first thought was she failed the drug test. :rolleyes:

Well they were sooo much publicized that personal lives eventually come into the sports thing given like how poorly he did in 2003 Tour during troubles with first wife, but no not really all that interested either.

Kinda sad rally I mean repeatig his childhood of parental instability

Scarpelli said:

If you don't give a ****, why do you come on message boards and start a new topic about it? :rolleyes:

If you didn't give a **** you wouldn't have bothered reading past the headline.

I think he needed more time to train so he had to let her go. She was in the way of his triumphant return! hahah, I wish!!

I bet you she found his syringes and vials of dope. That or she realized that she really does hate bicycles.

Humility has never been one of LA's defining characteristics... guess he got tired of eating crow...

I beat she's a CAMPY gal! Either that or she met a CAMPY guy!

Either way we'll all miss her.

Looks like OLN is going to have some serious trouble filling in their Tour coverage this year.

First, Heather Locklear comes back on the market, and now Sheryl Crow. Time to get the leasure suit and Members Only jacket out of mothballs and make my move....Oh Yeah. Giggety, Giggety.:D

I wonder if "Come here often?" and "What's your sign?" still work.;)

Would be nice if he really ate crow and reconciled with his wife, his kids might just benefit.

Ludicrous said:
Would be nice if he really ate crow and reconciled with his wife, his kids might just benefit.

Both of these ideas - eat crow and reconcile - sound great.

Ludicrous said:
Lance, if you're too busy, I'll eat crow for you.

Why do people always resort to conjecture when they don't know all the facts, especially when someone's personal situation is none of their business in the first place?

lance_armstrong said:
Why do people always resort to conjecture when they don't know all the facts, especially when someone's personal situation is none of their business in the first place?

Well, because you're a celebrity Lance - and we're just peasants. Did you post that from your Blackberry?

lance_armstrong said:
Anyway... How's the Firebird running ? Who's your pick for the Tour de California ?

Lw

DiabloScott said:
Well, because you're a celebrity Lance - and we're just peasants. Did you post that from your Blackberry?

You are absolutely right! By the way, I checked out your blog site. Pretty cool! I've really got to do something like that.

lance_armstrong said:
well then why release a press statement announcing the split. if you didn't want everyone to know about your personal life then keep everything under wraps Lance.

JS

lance_armstrong said:
You are absolutely right! By the way, I checked out your blog site. Pretty cool! I've really got to do something like that.

You also need to beef up your cyclingforums.com public profile so we can find out what your hobbies are and send you private messages. One more thing - when Luke is ready to start dating my daughter would like to give him a call.

JohnO said:
Humility has never been one of LA's defining characteristics... guess he got tired of eating crow...

JohnO, you are a GENIUS! That cracked me up.

lance_armstrong said:

Because the proof is in the history. Looks like he's back to his FedEx ways.