Sheryl and Lance call it quits

Allright, I'm usually the silent observer, but what gives? Is this new forum member really Mr. Armstrong himself (that would be neat... Just don't let him see certain threads. Might raise the blood pressure a tad), or is it some random having fun posing as someone famous to get attention? That's pretty low... Ahh well, guess we'll never know:)

DiabloScott said:
If you don't give a ****, why do you come on message boards and start a new topic about it? :rolleyes:

If you didn't give a **** you wouldn't have bothered reading past the headline.
I'm just amazed how people eat up gossip about two total strangers that they know nothing about. I get tired of the old "story behind the story" routine. All the conjecture is silly.

baj32161 said:
I hope they both go away now...he is retired and her music is lame.

C'mon on baj..... Just because every day is a winding road, doesn't mean you can't soak up the sun!

TrekDedicated said:
C'mon on baj..... Just because every day is a winding road, doesn't mean you can't soak up the sun!
:p :p :p If that wasnt so funny I'd be hunting you down now!!:D :D :D

blackbird05 said:
Allright, I'm usually the silent observer, but what gives? Is this new forum member really Mr. Armstrong himself (that would be neat... Just don't let him see certain threads. Might raise the blood pressure a tad), or is it some random having fun posing as someone famous to get attention? That's pretty low... Ahh well, guess we'll never know:)

I thought it's pretty obvious from the overall nature of my postings that I'm not the multiple winner of the TDF. As far as the choice for my login name, the explanation is quite simple, although I couldn't blame anyone for not believing it. I had one thousand monkeys typing at one thousand typewriters for one thousand years.......er.....days, and the login name was the only gibberish that they could come up with.