Sheryl Crow The Yoko Ono Of Cycling???

Mike Bruno

Guest
So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest issue of 'People'
magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It says, and I kid you not, that
some columnist has wondered if Sheryl become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I
probably woke the neighbors I was laughing so hard.

Mike Bruno wrote:
> So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest
> issue of 'People' magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It
> says, and I kid you not, that some columnist has wondered if Sheryl
> become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I probably woke the neighbors I
> was laughing so hard.

That's not possible. SC is a hottie and Yoko was just plain ugly.

"Braves Fan Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mike Bruno wrote:
> > So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest
> > issue of 'People' magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It
> > says, and I kid you not, that some columnist has wondered if Sheryl
> > become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I probably woke the neighbors I
> > was laughing so hard.

> That's not possible. SC is a hottie and Yoko was just plain ugly.

she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko Ono
played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the greatest
rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour in a
row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture, he
won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times hotter
than Sherryl Crow. Though I imagine he's hardly limiting himself to her.

"Mike Bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest issue of

'People'
> magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It says, and I kid you not,

that
> some columnist has wondered if Sheryl become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?".

> probably woke the neighbors I was laughing so hard.

That's been bantered about in this newsgroup since she arrived on the
cycling scene.

Bob C.

Mike Bruno wrote:
> So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest issue of 'People'
> magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It says, and I kid you not, that
> some columnist has wondered if Sheryl become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I
> probably woke the neighbors I was laughing so hard.

Can't be. Nobody could be as annoying as Yoko and get on the bus, Lance
or no Lance.

as long as SC still has a tour OF HER OWN to get to... Yoko was a leach.

"Mike Bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest issue of

'People'
> magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It says, and I kid you not,

that
> some columnist has wondered if Sheryl become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?".

> probably woke the neighbors I was laughing so hard.

"Ed-D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Braves Fan Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Mike Bruno wrote:
> > > So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest
> > > issue of 'People' magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It
> > > says, and I kid you not, that some columnist has wondered if Sheryl
> > > become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I probably woke the neighbors I
> > > was laughing so hard.

> > That's not possible. SC is a hottie and Yoko was just plain ugly.

> she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko

Ono
> played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the

greatest
> rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour in

> row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture,

he
> won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times

hotter
> than Sherryl Crow.

Sure...if you like ****ing your mother
Dave

Big V <[email protected]> wrote:
> as long as SC still has a tour OF HER OWN to get to... Yoko was a leach.

July 17, 2004
Crow Wants Lance to Stand by His Woman
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 9:57 p.m. ET

PLATEAU DE BEILLE, France (AP) -- The next time Sheryl Crow embarks on a
punishing musical tour, she expects Lance Armstrong to stand by his woman.
After all, she was there for him at the Tour de France.

``I'm going to drag him on the road with me,'' she said.

> "Mike Bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest issue of

> 'People'
>> magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It says, and I kid you not,

> that
>> some columnist has wondered if Sheryl become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?".

>> probably woke the neighbors I was laughing so hard.

> she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko Ono
> played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the greatest
> rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour in a
> row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture, he
> won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times hotter
> than Sherryl Crow. Though I imagine he's hardly limiting himself to her.

They'll break up as soon as he refuses to go on tour with her next year anyway.

Richard Adams wrote:

> Can't be. Nobody could be as annoying as Yoko and get on the bus,
> Lance
> or no Lance.

I think Floyd with a ZZ Top CD comes pretty close.

>From: Dave Casey [email protected]

>And Ono can't sing worth a ****.
>
>------
>Dave Casey - Realtor

If I had to listen to a Yoko concert I just might throw ****, literally.
Bill C

>``I'm going to drag him on the road with me,'' she said.

I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!
ANOTHER PAUL AND LINDA MC CARTNEY IN THE MAKING!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[email protected] (zboy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > SC is a hottie

> > To the 40+ crowd perhaps.

> GOOD POINT DREWDR - she is no hottie to anyone under the age of 30 - I
> will take a podium girl myself

You boys will learn. Young women are too high maintenance.

**** "checking to see if his wife of 33 years is looking over his shoulder" Durbin