Sheryl Crow The Yoko Ono Of Cycling???

>``I'm going to drag him on the road with me,'' she said.

I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!
ANOTHER PAUL AND LINDA MC CARTNEY IN THE MAKING!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Ed-D" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Braves Fan Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Mike Bruno wrote:
> > > So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest
> > > issue of 'People' magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It
> > > says, and I kid you not, that some columnist has wondered if Sheryl
> > > become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I probably woke the neighbors I
> > > was laughing so hard.

> > That's not possible. SC is a hottie and Yoko was just plain ugly.

> she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko Ono
> played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the greatest
> rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour in a
> row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture, he
> won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times hotter
> than Sherryl Crow. Though I imagine he's hardly limiting himself to her.

Wrong. He almost lost the tour last year thanks to SC. Which would
have been like breaking up the beetles. Forget six she almost stopped
him at 4.

RVD

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Ed-D" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Braves Fan Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > That's not possible. SC is a hottie and Yoko was just plain ugly.

> > she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko

Ono
> > played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the

greatest
> > rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour

in a
> > row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture,

he
> > won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times

hotter
> > than Sherryl Crow. Though I imagine he's hardly limiting himself to her.

> Wrong. He almost lost the tour last year thanks to SC. Which would
> have been like breaking up the beetles. Forget six she almost stopped
> him at 4.
>
> RVD

I could have sworn it was Kristin in that post-5 Tour victory photo with the
kids. You remeber, the one where everbody is holding up five fingers. But
maybe it was Sheryl with great makeup.

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Ed-D" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Braves Fan Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > That's not possible. SC is a hottie and Yoko was just plain ugly.

> > she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko

Ono
> > played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the

greatest
> > rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour in

> > row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture,

he
> > won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times

hotter
> > than Sherryl Crow. Though I imagine he's hardly limiting himself to her.

> Wrong. He almost lost the tour last year thanks to SC. Which would
> have been like breaking up the beetles. Forget six she almost stopped
> him at 4.

is that right? I didn't know she was part of the picture then...

[email protected] (Mike Bruno) writes:

> So I'm reading a book yesterday and my wife passes me the latest issue of 'People'
> magazine. It has an article on LA and SC. It says, and I kid you not, that
> some columnist has wondered if Sheryl become "the Yoko Ono of cycling?". I
> probably woke the neighbors I was laughing so hard.

So People magazine reads rbr...

http://tinyurl.com/3jkmx

-Gerard

"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Ed-D" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Braves Fan Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > she's not all that. But more importantly, let's look at the record: Yoko

> Ono
> > > played a substantial role in breaking up the Beatles, arguably the

> greatest
> > > rock band in the history of time. Lance is about to win his sixth Tour

> in a
> > > row by a wide margin. Last year, before this "Yoko" entered the picture,

> he
> > > won only by the skin of his teeth. I think his wife is a million times

> hotter
> > > than Sherryl Crow. Though I imagine he's hardly limiting himself to her.

> > Wrong. He almost lost the tour last year thanks to SC. Which would
> > have been like breaking up the beetles. Forget six she almost stopped
> > him at 4.
> >
> > RVD

> I could have sworn it was Kristin in that post-5 Tour victory photo with the
> kids. You remeber, the one where everbody is holding up five fingers. But
> maybe it was Sheryl with great makeup.

Why do think he was stressed out. Twice the women twice the headache.

RVD

"Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> I think she has less vocal range than Rosanne...

C'mon Mr. Lark, that's simply false. She's got
three octaves of full voice. Cuz of the type of
music she writes, she sings in a much more
limited range than she's capable of.

Her live acoustic performances are delicious
and this is one of the good indications of
her vocal abilities. (listen the trinity church
sessions @ toronto : it don't hurt and
riverwide are awesome!)

http://tinyurl.com/6ruwh (it don't hurt)
http://tinyurl.com/4dn26 (riverwide)

Keep on phishing <°((((><
Keep on Geening (_)_) °_°

BYeZ
Aleks

--

Http://www.MACV.has.it/
Http://www.IHHC.net/

Mack-Vee <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...

>> I think she has less vocal range than Rosanne...

> C'mon Mr. Lark, that's simply false. She's got
> three octaves of full voice. Cuz of the type of

This might get you PotM! I refer you to her James Bond song...

> music she writes, she sings in a much more
> limited range than she's capable of.

I refer you to her James Bond song...

> Her live acoustic performances are delicious
> and this is one of the good indications of
> her vocal abilities. (listen the trinity church
> sessions @ toronto : it don't hurt and
> riverwide are awesome!)

I'd rather listen to Mirella Freni or Karita Mattila for 3 octave
performances.

> http://tinyurl.com/6ruwh (it don't hurt)
> http://tinyurl.com/4dn26 (riverwide)

> Keep on phishing <°((((><
> Keep on Geening (_)_) °_°

> BYeZ
> Aleks

> --

> Http://www.MACV.has.it/
> Http://www.IHHC.net/
> Http://tuesdaynightmusiclub.tk

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:52:44 +0000 (UTC), Clovis Lark
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I'd rather listen to Mirella Freni or Karita Mattila for 3 octave
>performances.

Well poo poo to you too.