Sheryl Rosen Is A Fat Masturbator

Anonymous Via T

Guest
Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with only
her cat as her companion. All men are repulsed by her coarseness, her crudeness, even her Bronx honk
of a voice drives them away.

She suffers the most humiliating fate that a Yenta can suffer - that no nice professional man will
come along and marry her, thus assuring her a life of comfort and financial security. Its a life of
empty evenings, cheap casserole dinners, low - level jobs, coupon clipping, and imaginary internet
friends that Sheryl is doomed to!

Kalanamak

Guest
John Gaughan wrote: <snip>
> What's wrong with masturbation?

blacksalt tip o the hat to Mr. Allen, or whoever he ripped it off from

Jack

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected] says...
> Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
> > Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with
> > only her cat as her companion.
>
> What's wrong with masturbation?

Nothing, as far as I can see: You can't get pregnant You can't get anyone pregnant You don't have to
worry about STD's. You'll never get turned down.
--
de Jack N2MPU FN20 Modeling the NYC and NYNH&H in HO and CP Rail and D&H in N Proud NRA member addy:
[email protected]

Darryl L. Pierc

Guest
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:27:46 -0600, John Gaughan wrote:

> Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
>> Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with
>> only her cat as her companion.
>
> What's wrong with masturbation?

Sometimes I just can't get myself in the mood, and no amount of liquor makes a difference...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>

stan

Guest
John Gaughan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
>> Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with
>> only her cat as her companion.

> What's wrong with masturbation?

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. FEEDING THIS KIND OF TROLLER ONLY ENCOURAGES MORE OF THIS ANTI-
SOCIAL BEHAVIOR.

Yes, I shouted intentionally.

John Gaughan

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. FEEDING THIS KIND OF TROLLER ONLY ENCOURAGES MORE OF THIS ANTI-
> SOCIAL BEHAVIOR.
>
> Yes, I shouted intentionally.

I'm not feeding the trolls, I'm trying to be a little funny about it, especially given Sheryl's
response. Laughter is the best medecine.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]

Blake Murphy

Guest
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:00:59 -0800, kalanamak <[email protected]>
wrote:

>John Gaughan wrote: <snip>
>> What's wrong with masturbation?
>

>blacksalt tip o the hat to Mr. Allen, or whoever he ripped it off from

...not only that, but you don't have to look your best.

your pal, blake

Blake Murphy

Guest
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:27:28 -0600, John Gaughan
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jack wrote:
>>>What's wrong with masturbation?
>>
>> You'll never get turned down.
>
>Not unless your hand falls asleep -- that's the ultimate rejection :-(

not tonight - i have a handache.

your pal, blake