Sheryl Rosen Is A Fat Masturbator

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anonymous Via T, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with only
    her cat as her companion. All men are repulsed by her coarseness, her crudeness, even her Bronx honk
    of a voice drives them away.

    She suffers the most humiliating fate that a Yenta can suffer - that no nice professional man will
    come along and marry her, thus assuring her a life of comfort and financial security. Its a life of
    empty evenings, cheap casserole dinners, low - level jobs, coupon clipping, and imaginary internet
    friends that Sheryl is doomed to!

    Tags:

  2. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

    Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    > Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with only
    > her cat as her companion.

    What's wrong with masturbation?

    --
    John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]

  3. Kalanamak

    Kalanamak Guest

    John Gaughan wrote: <snip>
    > What's wrong with masturbation?

    blacksalt tip o the hat to Mr. Allen, or whoever he ripped it off from

  4. Jack

    Jack Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected] says...
    > Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    > > Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with
    > > only her cat as her companion.
    >
    > What's wrong with masturbation?

    Nothing, as far as I can see: You can't get pregnant You can't get anyone pregnant You don't have to
    worry about STD's. You'll never get turned down.
    --
    de Jack N2MPU FN20 Modeling the NYC and NYNH&H in HO and CP Rail and D&H in N Proud NRA member addy:
    [email protected]

  5. On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:27:46 -0600, John Gaughan wrote:

    > Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    >> Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with
    >> only her cat as her companion.
    >
    > What's wrong with masturbation?

    Sometimes I just can't get myself in the mood, and no amount of liquor makes a difference...

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>

  6. stan

    stan Guest

    John Gaughan <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    >> Poor fat Sheryl cant get a man, so she is reduced to manic nightly bouts of masturbation with
    >> only her cat as her companion.

    > What's wrong with masturbation?

    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. FEEDING THIS KIND OF TROLLER ONLY ENCOURAGES MORE OF THIS ANTI-
    SOCIAL BEHAVIOR.

    Yes, I shouted intentionally.

  7. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

  8. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. FEEDING THIS KIND OF TROLLER ONLY ENCOURAGES MORE OF THIS ANTI-
    > SOCIAL BEHAVIOR.
    >
    > Yes, I shouted intentionally.

    I'm not feeding the trolls, I'm trying to be a little funny about it, especially given Sheryl's
    response. Laughter is the best medecine.

    --
    John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]

  9. Blake Murphy

    Blake Murphy Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:00:59 -0800, kalanamak <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >John Gaughan wrote: <snip>
    >> What's wrong with masturbation?
    >

    >blacksalt tip o the hat to Mr. Allen, or whoever he ripped it off from

    ...not only that, but you don't have to look your best.

    your pal, blake

  10. Blake Murphy

    Blake Murphy Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:27:28 -0600, John Gaughan
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Jack wrote:
    >>>What's wrong with masturbation?
    >>
    >> You'll never get turned down.
    >
    >Not unless your hand falls asleep -- that's the ultimate rejection :-(

    not tonight - i have a handache.

    your pal, blake