Shiela Taormina

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Chris Janus, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Chris Janus

    Chris Janus Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Good grief what a story. If there was any good in the story though it apears as though the triathlon
    community really stood by her and made sure she was as safe as could be possible. This has happened
    (on a smaller scale) to a few people I know so I know how devastating it is. buncha nuts. M~

    "Chris Janus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:ft%[email protected]...
    > This is the first I've heard of this. Sounds like a made for TV horror movie.
    >
    > I saw Shiela at St. Anthonys this year and had no idea she was going
    through
    > this.
    >
    > http://www.freep.com/sports/othersports/stalk12_20030612.htm

  3. Yeah, sorta reminds me of a frequent poster on this NG the past few months :)