Does anyone know what kind of shifters are dest for dirt jumping? Would the ShimanoXT Dual Control Lever be good?
image courtesy of Shimano.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Does anyone know what kind of shifters are dest for dirt jumping? Would the ShimanoXT Dual Control Lever be good?
image courtesy of Shimano.
It shouldn't matter, with any type of jumping you want to make sure your shifting is sorted out well before you hit the jump.
If you are shifting on the ramp or in mid air your dilemma becomes "do I have good health insurance" not "gripshift Vs rapid fire"
Shimano is offering its new Saint groupset which is designed for DH and freeride with the XT dual control levers so it would appear they would be fine.
I dont know I came from a BMX and found that the whole gear thing kind of sukt so now i run a single speed. . I hated the grip hhift cuz i changed gears on landings and rapid fire type skinned my thumb.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.