Shifty eyed Floyd offers 11th excuse on Leno

Froid Landis

Guest
Floyd, Floyd, Floyd........

Um, where do I start? Your current media blitz, is how do you say,
enlightnening. Your shifty, roving, nervous eyes speak volumes. Your
walk onto the Leno stage when introduced SCREAMED guilty, with the
sideways head and all. Like a meager dog walking away from a soiled
spot on the floor.

Reason number 11 that you may be guilty was sad. Sad, I say. May have
ingested something? Actually that is the closet to the truth that you
have been.

I laugh at your complaining about UCI 'breaking their own rules', when
you broke your own pledge that ALL Pro Tour riders are required to make
now. You cheated. Worry more about your errors, and less of other
people

You have left the Tour de France in the publics eyes here in the
States for almost as long as the race. It stands that every stupid
thing you utter (or your lawyer-"dehydration"), will mean another 500
news articles. And that may continue for 5-7 months.

Since the ONLY way you will be cleared is on a technicality, like
finding Bernard Hinault himself was at the lab helping test your pee,
or all these Watergate leaks actually gather you some sympathy from a
muslim French judge who is a separtist anyway, you will NEVER clear you
name, will continue to be UNEMPLOYED like you are now, with a ban from
TOP level racing for not just two, but four years.

OJ you are. Everyone knows you did it. And the differance is, that you
are busted, and found guilty.

THE ONLY way you can clear your name, Floyd Landis, is this. CONFESS.
Do it today. Call GMA, Leno, Larry King, or whoever you like. God knows
you have all their numbers. You will be banned for ONE YEAR. With hip
replacement surgery in under two weeks, this is perfect. You can work
your way back through 2007, and return to the Tour de France in '08.

The US will love you. Most of us already hate the French. You did what
everyone else does (dope), and we would cut you some slack. Your
honesty, combined with a clean ride in '08 would make you MORE popular
than Lance with many. He fooled them all, and we all now know that.

Meanwhile, I'm going to start tuning you out. I've made my decision on
you. I don't need every lame excuse that you utter to be reported every
single day. Watching you fry will give me great pleasure. Not because
you are guilty (which you are), but because you lied to me. Lied after
you were caught, like I was some stupid carriage driving farmer.

It was nice meeting you. I truly believed you were different. Very
talented, angry, funny, dedicated, hard working and did I say talented.
Also quite adament on anti-doping. But you cheated. And worse now, you
lie about it.

Froid Landis

Froid Landis a écrit :
> Floyd, Floyd, Floyd........
>
> Um, where do I start? Your current media blitz, is how do you say,
> enlightnening. Your shifty, roving, nervous eyes speak volumes. Your
> walk onto the Leno stage when introduced SCREAMED guilty, with the
> sideways head and all. Like a meager dog walking away from a soiled
> spot on the floor.
>
> Reason number 11 that you may be guilty was sad. Sad, I say. May have
> ingested something? Actually that is the closet to the truth that you
> have been.
>
> I laugh at your complaining about UCI 'breaking their own rules', when
> you broke your own pledge that ALL Pro Tour riders are required to make
> now. You cheated. Worry more about your errors, and less of other
> people
>
> You have left the Tour de France in the publics eyes here in the
> States for almost as long as the race. It stands that every stupid
> thing you utter (or your lawyer-"dehydration"), will mean another 500
> news articles. And that may continue for 5-7 months.
>
> Since the ONLY way you will be cleared is on a technicality, like
> finding Bernard Hinault himself was at the lab helping test your pee,
> or all these Watergate leaks actually gather you some sympathy from a
> muslim French judge who is a separtist anyway, you will NEVER clear you
> name, will continue to be UNEMPLOYED like you are now, with a ban from
> TOP level racing for not just two, but four years.
>
> OJ you are. Everyone knows you did it. And the differance is, that you
> are busted, and found guilty.
>
> THE ONLY way you can clear your name, Floyd Landis, is this. CONFESS.
> Do it today. Call GMA, Leno, Larry King, or whoever you like. God knows
> you have all their numbers. You will be banned for ONE YEAR. With hip
> replacement surgery in under two weeks, this is perfect. You can work
> your way back through 2007, and return to the Tour de France in '08.
>
> The US will love you. Most of us already hate the French. You did what
> everyone else does (dope), and we would cut you some slack. Your
> honesty, combined with a clean ride in '08 would make you MORE popular
> than Lance with many. He fooled them all, and we all now know that.
>
> Meanwhile, I'm going to start tuning you out. I've made my decision on
> you. I don't need every lame excuse that you utter to be reported every
> single day. Watching you fry will give me great pleasure. Not because
> you are guilty (which you are), but because you lied to me. Lied after
> you were caught, like I was some stupid carriage driving farmer.
>
> It was nice meeting you. I truly believed you were different. Very
> talented, angry, funny, dedicated, hard working and did I say talented.
> Also quite adament on anti-doping. But you cheated. And worse now, you
> lie about it.
>
> Froid Landis

Slow down !! Not so quick.
Two things I want, first :
1) testosterone results for Shaquille O'Neill [sp?], John Gotti, Wesley
Snipes, and Little Richard.
2) some element of unwavering proof that 12/13 C rations are indicative
of endogenous or exogenous sources.

I meant 3 :
3) an explanation of how it is so enormously lucky that ONLY one test of
all the dozens came back positive, and it was Landis ; not only in
general, but for the specific feat he accomplished that day.

Make that 4 :

I want to ride as fast as the slowest guy to finish the tour. Yeah, that
will make me really happy.

--

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Froid Landis wrote:
> Floyd, Floyd, Floyd........
>
> Um, where do I start? Your current media blitz, is how do you say,
> enlightnening. Your shifty, roving, nervous eyes speak volumes. Your
> walk onto the Leno stage when introduced SCREAMED guilty, with the
> sideways head and all. Like a meager dog walking away from a soiled
> spot on the floor.
>
> Reason number 11 that you may be guilty was sad. Sad, I say. May have
> ingested something? Actually that is the closet to the truth that you
> have been.
>
> I laugh at your complaining about UCI 'breaking their own rules', when
> you broke your own pledge that ALL Pro Tour riders are required to make
> now. You cheated. Worry more about your errors, and less of other
> people
>
> You have left the Tour de France in the publics eyes here in the
> States for almost as long as the race. It stands that every stupid
> thing you utter (or your lawyer-"dehydration"), will mean another 500
> news articles. And that may continue for 5-7 months.
>
> Since the ONLY way you will be cleared is on a technicality, like
> finding Bernard Hinault himself was at the lab helping test your pee,
> or all these Watergate leaks actually gather you some sympathy from a
> muslim French judge who is a separtist anyway, you will NEVER clear you
> name, will continue to be UNEMPLOYED like you are now, with a ban from
> TOP level racing for not just two, but four years.
>
> OJ you are. Everyone knows you did it. And the differance is, that you
> are busted, and found guilty.
>
> THE ONLY way you can clear your name, Floyd Landis, is this. CONFESS.
> Do it today. Call GMA, Leno, Larry King, or whoever you like. God knows
> you have all their numbers. You will be banned for ONE YEAR. With hip
> replacement surgery in under two weeks, this is perfect. You can work
> your way back through 2007, and return to the Tour de France in '08.
>
> The US will love you. Most of us already hate the French. You did what
> everyone else does (dope), and we would cut you some slack. Your
> honesty, combined with a clean ride in '08 would make you MORE popular
> than Lance with many. He fooled them all, and we all now know that.
>
> Meanwhile, I'm going to start tuning you out. I've made my decision on
> you. I don't need every lame excuse that you utter to be reported every
> single day. Watching you fry will give me great pleasure. Not because
> you are guilty (which you are), but because you lied to me. Lied after
> you were caught, like I was some stupid carriage driving farmer.
>
> It was nice meeting you. I truly believed you were different. Very
> talented, angry, funny, dedicated, hard working and did I say talented.
> Also quite adament on anti-doping. But you cheated. And worse now, you
> lie about it.
>
> Froid Landis

AOL users don't even deserve an internet connection.
You are no exception.

-bdbafh

Sandy wrote:
> [...]
> >

> Slow down !! Not so quick.
> Two things I want, first :
> 1) testosterone results for Shaquille O'Neill [sp?], John Gotti, Wesley
> Snipes, and Little Richard.
> 2) some element of unwavering proof that 12/13 C rations are indicative
> of endogenous or exogenous sources.
>
> I meant 3 :
> 3) an explanation of how it is so enormously lucky that ONLY one test of
> all the dozens came back positive, and it was Landis ; not only in
> general, but for the specific feat he accomplished that day.
>
> Make that 4 :
>
> I want to ride as fast as the slowest guy to finish the tour. Yeah, that
> will make me really happy.
>
> --
>
> Sandy
> Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
> -
> - "Someone who knows too much finds it hard not to lie.?

Re # 3
Here's a theory. UCI rules don't require a marshal for riders seelcted
for doping. Thwey have more than half and hour to show up for testing.
This gives riders enough time to catheterize clean urine in the team
bus, then take the test, clean. Maybe Floyd didn't have enough time
after stage 17 to top up with the 'clean', unlike other stages?

mtb Dad a écrit :
> Sandy wrote:
>
>> Two things I want, first :
>> 1) testosterone results for Shaquille O'Neill [sp?], John Gotti, Wesley
>> Snipes, and Little Richard.
>> 2) some element of unwavering proof that 12/13 C rations are indicative
>> of endogenous or exogenous sources.
>>
>> I meant 3 :
>> 3) an explanation of how it is so enormously lucky that ONLY one test of
>> all the dozens came back positive, and it was Landis ; not only in
>> general, but for the specific feat he accomplished that day.
>>
>> Make that 4 :
>>
>> I want to ride as fast as the slowest guy to finish the tour. Yeah, that
>> will make me really happy.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Sandy
>> Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
>> -
>> - "Someone who knows too much finds it hard not to lie.?
>> - Wittgenstein, L.
>>

> Re # 3
> Here's a theory. UCI rules don't require a marshal for riders seelcted
> for doping. Thwey have more than half and hour to show up for testing.
> This gives riders enough time to catheterize clean urine in the team
> bus, then take the test, clean. Maybe Floyd didn't have enough time
> after stage 17 to top up with the 'clean', unlike other stages

You don't get my Q.
It's not how Landis may have screwed up.
It's not about his conduct, behavior or actions at all.
My Q is directed elsewhere.

Froid Landis wrote:
> Floyd, Floyd, Floyd........
>
> The US will love you. Most of us already hate the French. You did what
> everyone else does (dope), and we would cut you some slack. Your
> honesty, combined with a clean ride in '08 would make you MORE popular
> than Lance with many. He fooled them all, and we all now know that.

I don't hate the French. Why do you assume most of "us" hate the
French? What is up with all the anti-French ********? People are such
frigging sheep.

-DP

He was shifty eyed on the podiums on the stage wins as well. I think he
is just they typical shy ugly athlete who compensates for being ugly by
working hard.