Shimano 10 sp cassette with campy record drivetrain?

Gv

Guest
Hi all, I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs)
and would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it
will work on a 10sp campy record bike. Thanks, Gonzalo

GV-<< I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs) and
would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it will
work on a 10sp campy record bike. >><BR><BR>

Yes, use a DA 10s chain for best results.

Boulder, CO, 80302
costruite eccezionalmente bene"

GV wrote:
> I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs) and
> would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it
> will work on a 10sp campy record bike.

Probably. Try it by borrowing a wheel. Our early tests seem
positive, haven't given it an exhaustive test yet.

--
Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org Open every day since 1
April, 1971

Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:
: GV-<< I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs)
: and would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it
: will work on a 10sp campy record bike. >><BR><BR>

: Yes, use a DA 10s chain for best results.

Can you use a Connex link with the DA 10s chain? What about
using a Connex 10s chain?

- mark