Shimano 10 sp cassette with campy record drivetrain?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Gv, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Gv

    Gv Guest

    Hi all, I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs)
    and would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it
    will work on a 10sp campy record bike. Thanks, Gonzalo

    Tags:

  2. GV-<< I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs) and
    would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it will
    work on a 10sp campy record bike. >><BR><BR>

    Yes, use a DA 10s chain for best results.

    Boulder, CO, 80302
    costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    GV wrote:
    > I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs) and
    > would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it
    > will work on a 10sp campy record bike.

    Probably. Try it by borrowing a wheel. Our early tests seem
    positive, haven't given it an exhaustive test yet.

    --
    Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org Open every day since 1
    April, 1971

  4. Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:
    : GV-<< I have a shimano wheelset (white industries hubs)
    : and would like to know if by puting a 10 sp DA cassette it
    : will work on a 10sp campy record bike. >><BR><BR>

    : Yes, use a DA 10s chain for best results.

    Can you use a Connex link with the DA 10s chain? What about
    using a Connex 10s chain?

    - mark