Shimano 105 aero brake parts wtb

Dave

Guest
I lost a white nylon fitting on the side of the barrel the brake cable runs
through, am I screwed or can you get parts for these pleze?

Dave wrote:
> I lost a white nylon fitting on the side of the barrel the brake cable runs
> through, am I screwed or can you get parts for these pleze?

Might be easiest to find a bike shop that has a "broken lever bits"
box. Fewer and fewer bike shops still save broken stuff these days.

The exploded view I found for a similar Shimano brake lever shows a
single part number for the complete brake cable barrel (86C 9803). See
http://bernd.sluka.de/Fahrrad/Shimano/TM/BL-A410_1995.gif

Also for a reference of other exploded views follow this link and click
on the "E" for whatever Shimano part you want:
http://www.fa-technik.adfc.de/Hersteller/Shimano/DIGEST.html#DIGEST

Thank you for this!! I'll have to call around to see what I can find at some
old area shops
news:[email protected]...