Shimano 650C wheels?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mike, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Last year, Shimano Dura-Ace wheels were available in a 650C version (WH-7700). I can't tell from
    their web site if that is still the case...does anyone know? Thanks. Mike

    Tags:

  2. Kinkycowboy

    Kinkycowboy Guest

    On 22 Feb 2003 17:50:49 -0800, [email protected] (Mike) wrote:

    >Last year, Shimano Dura-Ace wheels were available in a 650C version (WH-7700). I can't tell from
    >their web site if that is still the case...does anyone know? Thanks. Mike

    Look for Dura-Ace Triathlon and you'll find them, or go straight to

    http://www.shimano-europe.com/cycling/catalogue/content_prodx.phtml?pid=10509&psid=10506

    http://www.shimano-europe.com/cycling/catalogue/content_prodx.phtml?pid=10510&psid=10506

    Kinky Cowboy

    *Your milage may vary Batteries not included May contain traces of nuts.