Shimano and Campagnolo groupsets

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Szymszy, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Szymszy

    Szymszy Guest

    Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets back
    since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
    Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.

    thanks for looking Simon mail: [email protected] you know what to cut out

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Szymszy wrote:
    > Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets
    > back since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
    > Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.

    Campag MTB: http://www.andysbikes.com/articles/campagMTB/

    Campag Timeline: http://www.velo-retro.com/tline.html

    Shimano & Campag data: http://www.fa-technik.adfc.de/Hersteller/

    For further research & contacts: http://www.classicrendezvous.com/main.htm

    ~PB

  3. Walter Mitty

    Walter Mitty Guest

    "Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> brightened my day with his incisive wit when in
    news:[email protected] he conjectured that:

    > http://www.andysbikes.com/articles/campagMTB/

    mmmm....

    The record long cage rear derailleur is beautiful. I love it when there are no "go faster" names
    stamped all over the housing.

    --
    Walter Mitty.