Shimano and Campagnolo groupsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Szymszy

Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets back
since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.

thanks for looking Simon mail: [email protected] you know what to cut out

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets
> back since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
> Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.
>
> thanks for looking Simon

How is this message on topic in rbr??

--
David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
it's morning".

Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

> How is this message on topic in rbr??
>
true true, thought you'd maybe know, cause it's rather hard to find any of these. So i'm trying
wherever anybody could know a thing

sorry though

Simon

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>
> >
> > How is this message on topic in rbr??
> >
> true true, thought you'd maybe know, cause it's rather hard to find any of these. So i'm trying
> wherever anybody could know a thing
>
> sorry though

No real harm done, but there are lots more people in misc and tech, which would be the appropriate
groups anyway. I imagine most of the people in rides also monitor at least misc.

--
David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
it's morning".

Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.