Shimano and Campagnolo groupsets

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Szymszy, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szymszy

Szymszy Guest

Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets back
    since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
    Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.

thanks for looking Simon mail: [email protected] you know what to cut out

Tags:

2. Archer

Archer Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets
    > back since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
    > Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.
    >
    > thanks for looking Simon

How is this message on topic in rbr??

--
    David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
    it's morning".

Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

3. Szymszy

Szymszy Guest

> How is this message on topic in rbr??
    >
    true true, thought you'd maybe know, cause it's rather hard to find any of these. So i'm trying
    wherever anybody could know a thing

sorry though

Simon

4. Archer

Archer Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    >
    > >
    > > How is this message on topic in rbr??
    > >
    > true true, thought you'd maybe know, cause it's rather hard to find any of these. So i'm trying
    > wherever anybody could know a thing
    >
    > sorry though

No real harm done, but there are lots more people in misc and tech, which would be the appropriate
    groups anyway. I imagine most of the people in rides also monitor at least misc.

--
    David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
    it's morning".

Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.