Shimano and Campagnolo groupsets

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Szymszy, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Szymszy

    Szymszy Guest

    Hi I'm looking for pictures and specifications of Campagnolo and Shimano MTB and Road componets back
    since 1990 and older. Please e-mail me any pics and/or links. If any of you'd have some old
    Shimano/Campagnolo cataloges and have a while to scan them , I would be mostly thankful.

    thanks for looking Simon mail: [email protected] you know what to cut out

    Tags:

    news:[email protected]...