Record 10 speed ergolevers
Record 10 speed chain and cassette

Originally posted by tottitotti
Will the following option work, as I am thinking of go from Dura Ace to Record

Dura Ace 9 speed crankset
Dura Ace 9 speed front and rear shifters

You left something out. Assuming you meant DA 9 speed front and rear derailers, the answer is no.You need a campy RD.

Why mix great Shimano quality with something and undependable and tempramental as Campagnolo!!!!!!

Originally posted by tottitotti
Will the following option work, as I am thinking of go from Dura Ace to Record

Dura Ace 9 speed crankset
Dura Ace 9 speed front and rear shifters

This will not work. Shimano front/rear derailleurs are designed for indexed shifting. What will work is the following:

Record 10 ergolevers, Record 10 front/rear derailleur, Shimano 9spd cassette (ultegra) and Shimano 9spd chain (ultegra) <- My current setup. Match the chain to the cassette.

Originally posted by IanD
This will not work. Shimano front/rear derailleurs are designed for indexed shifting.

That is also nonsense.Campy rear is index. A shimano FD will work with a campy front shifter.

Originally posted by IanD
This will not work. Shimano front/rear derailleurs are designed for indexed shifting. What will work is the following:

Record 10 ergolevers, Record 10 front/rear derailleur, Shimano 9spd cassette (ultegra) and Shimano 9spd chain (ultegra) <- My current setup. Match the chain to the cassette.
Well, you certainly don't have to have the campy FD. Campy front shifter will work with most any FD.