SHIMANO Crank or Frame Decals

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Daino, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Daino

    Daino Guest

    Tags:

  2. "daino" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I have 8 auctions going if you don't want to bid I am selling them in 2 decal sets for $5.00
    > and .75 S/H

    If this doesn't get Papai back, nothing will.

  3. > > I have 8 auctions going if you don't want to bid I am selling them in 2 decal sets for $5.00 and
    > > .75 S/H
    > >

    > If this doesn't get Papai back, nothing will.

    rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech and rec.bicycles.misc are not the places to advertise stuff
    for sale. It's difficult enough sifting through all the riff-raff as it is... think how much longer
    it might take to find out who Lance is dating this week if there are hundreds of for-sale postings
    to deal with?

    As it is, I had to deal with postings about races needing volunteers, the location of the '04
    masters road race, optimum crank length and drug testing being behind the curve before I *finally*
    got to the sort of stuff rec.bicycles.racing is known for- Podium Girls! Oh no, even that was a
    ruse; the real article was about a 12-year-old's ride with George Hincapie, to get support for
    juvenile diabetes (which the 12-year-old cyclist has).

    It's a sad state of affairs, if you ask me.