Shimano Dura Ace - FD-7900-B front Derailleur - new - $85

vjbknife

Oct 15, 2010
Shimano Dura Ace - FD-7900 front Derailleur with 28.6 mm clamp. I bought this derailleur as part of a complete Dura Ace group to put on a frame that turned out to be defective. I could not get the same frame so I changed plans and the frame I ended up with fit all of my parts except this Front derailleur because the new frame had a larger seat tube. I bought a new replacement for this in the right size and now this one has no use for me. It is perfect and was not used at all, and it is in the original box with the technical directions.

Retail on it is $159 and it sells on a good day for $100. I will sell it for $85 including US Priority shipping anywhere in the USA and I will include any Paypal fee if that is the way you would like to pay. I will also accept a US Postal Money Order. Shipping outside the US will require an additional charge depending on where you are.

This is my first post to sell something here but I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay in 615 transactions. My ebay name is vjb.knife.

if you would like any additional information or pictures please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Regards, Vince