Shimano Dura Ace - FD-7900 front Derailleur

vjbknife

Oct 15, 2010
For Sale - one front derailleur Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900 clamp on size 28.6 mm. I was in process of building a bike and the frame I originally bought to use this FD-7900 fit the 28.6 mm clamp size but the frame was defective so I had to change plans and the next frame I picked used the larger size clamp. This 28.6 mm model is no longer needed.

I mounted it on the bike one time and never even ran the chain through it before finding the frame problem. I am a certified bike technician and I used a calibrated torque wrench to install it using the minimum torque specified by the manufacturer, so there is no problem with any part of this derailleur. Also this derailleur has never shifted a chain and is virtually brand new. It comes in it's original box with the Shimano installation guide and the little orange guide for the alignment with the large chainring is still on the derailleur. It is perfect in all respects and if you are not happy with it's condition upon receipt of it just send it back in the same condition and I will refund you payment.

If you would like pictures emailed to you or any other information please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Price is $85 including Paypal fee if that is how you would like to pay or you may send a US Postal Money Order. I will send out the derailleur within 1 business day of receiving your payment by US Priority Mail. This price is good only in the USA. Other areas may require extra postage. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay in 615 transactions (vjb.knife is my ebay name.

Thank you.

Vince