Shimano EZ Fire Acera shifters

Ron

Guest
I need to change the cable on my sons bike which has a Acera 7 speed
derailleur attached to Shimano EZ fire shifters with integrated brake
levers. The bike is a 2003 model. How do I replace the cable? I see to
small phillips screws on the topside of the shifter unit and one on the
underside. Do I need too take the unit apart to to this? Any help is
accepted, thanks

Ron wrote:
> I need to change the cable on my sons bike which has a Acera 7 speed
> derailleur attached to Shimano EZ fire shifters with integrated brake
> levers. The bike is a 2003 model. How do I replace the cable? I see to
> small phillips screws on the topside of the shifter unit and one on the
> underside. Do I need too take the unit apart to to this? Any help is
> accepted, thanks

Nevermind, it is through the screws to access the cable.