UK and Europe · Public discussion

Shimano freehub body compatibility

Started by MSeries · · Last activity · 2 posts · 398 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
14 June 2006
Last activity
15 June 2006
Original author
MSeries
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
398
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have an early XT hub from 1989/1990. The freehub body needs replacing,
    will any new Shimano ones fit ? Which ones will not. Ideally I want a 7
    speed on since thats what the OLN is at present.

  2. MSeries said:

    I have an early XT hub from 1989/1990. The freehub body needs replacing,
    will any new Shimano ones fit ? Which ones will not. Ideally I want a 7
    speed on since thats what the OLN is at present.

    AASHTA http://www.sheldonbrown.com/k7.html#transplant

    Should do the trick.

    Bryan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.