Shimano hub info (spokecalc)? Shimano Deore XT HB-M751

Anton S.

Guest
Does anyone have the dimensions to this hub (Shimano Deore XT
HB-M751)? (for spokecalc)? Its probably the same as all the other
Shimano front hubs, but I just wanna make sure.

This is what I'm assuming:
width from center to right/left flange 35.5 mm
left/right flange diameter 38.0 mm
spoke hole diameter 2.6 mm

I understand that Shimano wants to push the latest and greatest down
our throats, but it would be nice if they listed old product
information on their website (do they? I couln't find it anywhere).
There are still alot of folks who aren't riding around on 9/10 speed
gear.

Many thanks,
Anton

Sorry, I screwed up here. The hub info I'm looking for is for the HB-M750.

Ant

(Anton S.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have the dimensions to this hub (Shimano Deore XT
> HB-M751)? (for spokecalc)? Its probably the same as all the other
> Shimano front hubs, but I just wanna make sure.
>
> This is what I'm assuming:
> width from center to right/left flange 35.5 mm
> left/right flange diameter 38.0 mm
> spoke hole diameter 2.6 mm
>

> I understand that Shimano wants to push the latest and greatest down
> our throats, but it would be nice if they listed old product
> information on their website (do they? I couln't find it anywhere).
> There are still alot of folks who aren't riding around on 9/10 speed
> gear.
>
> Many thanks,
> Anton

I'm so happy to help out... Your assumptions below are correct.

Anton

Anton S. said:
Does anyone have the dimensions to this hub (Shimano Deore XT
HB-M751)? (for spokecalc)? Its probably the same as all the other
Shimano front hubs, but I just wanna make sure.

This is what I'm assuming:
width from center to right/left flange 35.5 mm
left/right flange diameter 38.0 mm
spoke hole diameter 2.6 mm

I understand that Shimano wants to push the latest and greatest down
our throats, but it would be nice if they listed old product
information on their website (do they? I couln't find it anywhere).
There are still alot of folks who aren't riding around on 9/10 speed
gear.

Many thanks,
Anton

M750 & M751 are the same.
The dimensions you have are close enough.
I have the following:
width from center to right/left flange 35.8 mm 0.3 mm wider than your #
left/right flange diameter 38.0 mm same as your number
spoke hole diameter 2.5 mm 0.1 mm smaller than your #

I recently built both XT M750 & M751 using those numbers worked perfectly.