Shimano Jackets

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Stuart, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Stuart

    Stuart Guest

    Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket? I've read their website and they
    look pretty good but I cant find a supplier anywhere? I'm particularly keen on one because of their
    *generous* sizing!

    __
    Stuart

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket? I've read their website and
    > they look pretty good but I cant find a supplier anywhere? I'm particularly keen on one because of
    > their *generous*
    sizing!

    > __
    > Stuart

    I got mine from 'The Edge' in Chester.

    The Edge Cycle Works, 14 Upper Northgate Street Chester CH1 4ET Telephone: 01244 399888

    Dave.

  3. Simon Galgut

    Simon Galgut Guest

    "Stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket? I've read their website and
    > they look pretty good but I cant find a supplier anywhere? I'm particularly keen on one because of
    > their *generous*
    sizing!

    www.ricciltd.com

    Regards Simon

  4. Stuart

    Stuart Guest

    > > Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket?
    I've

    > www.ricciltd.com
    >
    > Regards Simon

    Ricci only seem to have jersey's. Its a jacket I'm after. Thanks anyway!

    __
    Stuart

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > > Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket?
    > I've
    >
    > > www.ricciltd.com
    > >
    > > Regards Simon
    > >

    > Ricci only seem to have jersey's. Its a jacket I'm after. Thanks anyway!
    >
    > __
    > Stuart

    According to http://www.ricciltd.com/MBR25_03_2002.jpg they have the jackets for £40. Call 'The
    Edge' in Chester.