Shimano Jackets

Stuart

Guest
Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket? I've read their website and they
look pretty good but I cant find a supplier anywhere? I'm particularly keen on one because of their
*generous* sizing!

__
Stuart

"Stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket? I've read their website and
> they look pretty good but I cant find a supplier anywhere? I'm particularly keen on one because of
> their *generous*
sizing!

> __
> Stuart

I got mine from 'The Edge' in Chester.

The Edge Cycle Works, 14 Upper Northgate Street Chester CH1 4ET Telephone: 01244 399888

Dave.

"Stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket? I've read their website and
> they look pretty good but I cant find a supplier anywhere? I'm particularly keen on one because of
> their *generous*
sizing!

www.ricciltd.com

Regards Simon

> > Does anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of a shimano jacket?
I've

> www.ricciltd.com
>
> Regards Simon

Ricci only seem to have jersey's. Its a jacket I'm after. Thanks anyway!

__
Stuart