Does anybody have any idea where I might find the spacers required to bring my
68mm BB to the 73mm BB width? These are 2.5mm thick spacers. Thanks for the
help
Shimano Part Number: Y-1F8 13000
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Does anybody have any idea where I might find the spacers required to bring my
68mm BB to the 73mm BB width? These are 2.5mm thick spacers. Thanks for the
help
Shimano Part Number: Y-1F8 13000
Rider500 said:Does anybody have any idea where I might find the spacers required to bring my
68mm BB to the 73mm BB width? These are 2.5mm thick spacers. Thanks for the
helpShimano Part Number: Y-1F8 13000
If ya got the part number, go to a bike shop that 'qui si parla
shimano' and have them call shimano, USA. If no soap, call me.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.