Shimano M959 pedals and SH-55 cleats

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, May 24, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Are the two parts above compatible? The Shimano site is not very specific on this (or did I miss the
    spec.?), and there's no way to e-mail them.

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Duhh, I found the chart, and according to it, they're NOT compatible!

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Are the two parts above compatible? The Shimano site is not very specific on this (or did I miss
    > the spec.?), and there's no way to e-mail them.
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

  3. > Duhh, I found the chart, and according to it, they're NOT compatible!

    Yes, I've actually tried since I had the SH-55 cleats on my shoes when I got my 959's. They didn't
    work very well at all.

    Juho Finland