Shimano M959 pedals and SH-55 cleats

Zilla

Guest
Are the two parts above compatible? The Shimano site is not very specific on this (or did I miss the
spec.?), and there's no way to e-mail them.

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

Duhh, I found the chart, and according to it, they're NOT compatible!

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are the two parts above compatible? The Shimano site is not very specific on this (or did I miss
> the spec.?), and there's no way to e-mail them.
>
> --
> - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
>

> Duhh, I found the chart, and according to it, they're NOT compatible!

Yes, I've actually tried since I had the SH-55 cleats on my shoes when I got my 959's. They didn't
work very well at all.

Juho Finland