Shimano Or Sram

TIGER TRAX

Apr 25, 2006
I KNOW THAT EVERYONE HAS THERE FAVORITES AND LIKE TO STICK WITH ONE THING BUT CAN SOMEONE PLS ADVISE ME WICH IS THE BETTER OPTION TO GO FOR
SHIMANO DEORE LX GEAR OR SRAM GEAR. AS I AM NOT TO SURE WHAT IS BETTER AS I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE DESCIDING FACTOR IN A NEW BIKE

AND ALSO IS THE JUDY J2 OR THE JUDY J3 MODEL FORK GONNA BE ABLE TO SURVIVE SOME SEMMY RUGGED BUSH WORK
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SRAM all the way. I have both. Hate Shimano offroad. Sram kicks its ass.

Dunno nuttin about those forks.

triguy98 said:
SRAM all the way. I have both. Hate Shimano offroad. Sram kicks its ass.

Dunno nuttin about those forks.
Thats good coz that rienforces what u said earlier when i asked what i should get giant alias or gt avalanche

as the giant comes with sram and gt comes with shimano. so at the moment im looking at the giant coz i think it is also a lighter bike with the fluid formed frame
and its sexy matt black

cheers bloke
p.s where are u from ?

TIGER TRAX said:
Thats good coz that rienforces what u said earlier when i asked what i should get giant alias or gt avalanche

as the giant comes with sram and gt comes with shimano. so at the moment im looking at the giant coz i think it is also a lighter bike with the fluid formed frame
and its sexy matt black

cheers bloke
p.s where are u from ?
Florida. Stop laughing. We've got some GOOD rides. A dude from CA fell of a 20 foot drop last year on one of our trails.

I'm serious, stop laughing.