Shimano recall info on SPD-SL cleat

Mike Jacoubowsk

Guest
I got enough emails and phone calls that I went ahead and took a photo of a good and bad cleat, and
put it up on our website so people can tell the difference.

http://www.ChainReaction.com/recallspdsl.htm

These, by the way, are for the new super-duper sorta-like-LOOK pedals that Lance has made famous. If
you've got a pedal that's more than three months old, it's not going to be one of these, so don't
worry about your cleats.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles http://www.ChainReaction.com

Thanks--a nice clear graphic and a service to the buying public. "Mike Jacoubowsky"