Shimano recall info on SPD-SL cleat

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mike Jacoubowsk, Jan 27, 2003.

  1. I got enough emails and phone calls that I went ahead and took a photo of a good and bad cleat, and
    put it up on our website so people can tell the difference.

    http://www.ChainReaction.com/recallspdsl.htm

    These, by the way, are for the new super-duper sorta-like-LOOK pedals that Lance has made famous. If
    you've got a pedal that's more than three months old, it's not going to be one of these, so don't
    worry about your cleats.

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles http://www.ChainReaction.com

    Tags:

  2. J Morelstein

    J Morelstein Guest

    Thanks--a nice clear graphic and a service to the buying public. "Mike Jacoubowsky"