Shimano SPD's

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by /just_me, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. /just_me

    /just_me Guest

    What maintenance, if any, should I be doing to my SPD's? TIA

    Tags:

  2. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "/just_me"
    <hgfkmndvkytecsbemytbdmiunmswyeuiworeiowgfiorgjreoiiuwjdwuowyjfriogh,ridefrt
    [email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > What maintenance, if any, should I be doing to my SPD's? TIA

    Clean them and drop some oil on the springs regularly. Preferably every
    ride.

    Dan

  3. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > "/just_me"

    <hgfkmndvkytecsbemytbdmiunmswyeuiworeiowgfiorgjreoiiuwjdwuowyjfriogh,ridefrt
    > [email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> What maintenance, if any, should I be doing to my SPD's? TIA
    >>

    > Clean them and drop some oil on the springs regularly. Preferably
    > every ride.

    Or every three months.

    Bill "loose service regimen" S.

  4. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Clean them and drop some oil on the springs regularly. Preferably
    > every ride.

    Or every three months.

    Or whichever comes first....