Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Shimano Ultegra Vs 105

Started by Robert Hind · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,596 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
29 May 2007
Last activity
29 May 2007
Original author
Robert Hind
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,596
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm being advised that Shimano 105 wears better than Ultegra and that 7,000 to 8,000 kms life out of 105 is about as good as you get.

    Does anyone have any better info on this?

  2. Robert Hind said:

    I'm being advised that Shimano 105 wears better than Ultegra and that 7,000 to 8,000 kms life out of 105 is about as good as you get.

    Does anyone have any better info on this?

    I've just bought some Ultegra brakes and I'd expect them to last for more than 8,000 kms. That's only 5,000 miles.

    I'll probably have to replace the blocks before then.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.