Shimano WH-7701

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Dashi Toshii, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    Any opinions on this wheelset?

    I had the opportunity to test this wheelset on my bike today.

    I was very impressed with the quality (comfort) of the ride and seemingly speed increase that
    I enjoyed.

    Dashii

    Tags:

  2. Article titled:

    8/22/2001 - Bicycle Wheel Evaluation

    at:

    http://tinyurl.com/3x36

    Not this years model, but I reckon it is close enough.

    --
    ==================
    Kraig Willett www.biketechreview.com

  3. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Kraig Willett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Article titled:
    >
    > 8/22/2001 - Bicycle Wheel Evaluation
    >
    > at:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3x36
    >
    > Not this years model, but I reckon it is close enough.

    Thanks for the good info.

    Dashii

    > --
    > Kraig Willett www.biketechreview.com

  4. Dashi-<< Any opinions on this wheelset? >><BR><BR> << I was very impressed with the quality
    (comfort) of the ride and seemingly speed increase that I enjoyed. >><BR><BR>

    Not sure what ya get for the $800 these things cost, when compared to a well built custom
    wheelset(that costs less than $500, weighs the same, etc).

    Oh yeh, wheelbags...

    Also call around and see if any LBS has spokes for it.