Shin protection.

The hockey/sleeping pad idea is a good one, because when it gets hot you
will want to vent some heat from the back of your leg. So you can just
not put in the inserts on those days.

--
U-Turn - Member of Generation XO

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:37:56 -0500, "digigal1" wrote:

>TheBadger587 wrote:
>> *digigal, you've actually gotten bruised from the pedal hitting the
>> back of your leg? *

>Yup. It wouldn't even hurt when it happened, but the next day, there
>they were. In all their purple and brown gloriousness.

Yes, that happens to girls / women.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I like the idea of not having to balance when out on a ride - joe

> bruises to the calf can be caused by collisions with the fork crowns
> as well as pedals - my mates got a cracking set!

My only problem with the 661s is that they don't protect against your
frame slamming against the inside of your knee. oh well, the do
everything else just fine.

--
TheBadger587 - Mountain Unicyclist

MUni every day.