I'd like to know if anyone has bloodied or scarred their shins with Odyssey Twisted PC Platform Pedals.
I switched from more aggressive pedals to the Odyssey Twisted PC on my 29er and KH24 recently, because I don't want more scars on my shins and I don't want to wear leg armor/shin guards every time I ride. They're advertised on Unicycle.com as "made of shin-friendly plastic composites".
I have some scars from them, never any stiches though.
They arnt shin friendly intill you grind on them for a while then they just leave bruises.
Chex
-- Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible
No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H20 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Checkernuts's Profile: unicyclist.com801Open ↗ View this thread: unicyclist.com30015Open ↗
-- Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible
No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H20 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Checkernuts's Profile: unicyclist.com801Open ↗ View this thread: unicyclist.com30015Open ↗