Shipping a bike from Vic to NSW

stackfailure

May 19, 2007
Hi fellas,

I'm about to ship my bike from Vic to NSW. Anyone knows a good delivery company?

Thanks!

stackfailure said:
Hi fellas,

I'm about to ship my bike from Vic to NSW. Anyone knows a good delivery company?

Thanks!
TOLL/IPEC are brilliant , i have had equip sent from Vic to Perth on at least 10 occasions and they are allways ontime with traceability online with con-note numbers ect ect .

Mate, have I got a deal for you!!!! Post this question on TAN [sticky on the A & NZ] to a bloke called existence. He is currently without a bike 'cause he wore out his cranks after 400,000 ks & hasn't replaced them yet. He will ride your bike to anywhere in NSW & hitch a lift back with a truckie. He's from Melbin & a very obliging type of guy :)

Albert 50 said:
Mate, have I got a deal for you!!!! Post this question on TAN [sticky on the A & NZ] to a bloke called existence. He is currently without a bike 'cause he wore out his cranks after 400,000 ks & hasn't replaced them yet. He will ride your bike to anywhere in NSW & hitch a lift back with a truckie. He's from Melbin & a very obliging type of guy :)
Lol. You idiot! Besides riding to Sydney is for pussies ;)

The real answer to the freight question is greyhound bus freight IMO.

If you are after cheap freight, then one of the bus companies ships stuff - unfortunately, I can't remember which one. The only problem is you have to have someone at the other end go and pick it up.

EDIT: oops! outposted! :D

Be very careful of TOLL & the like , try & always ship to a work address as if they deliver to residential address & nobody is home they have been known to come again the next day & charge you another 30$ or so for the pleasure .

im_ads said:
yep.. greyhound is the way to go!!

for a cheap route you can always approach trucking companies. I know a few through work and i can get small boxes sent interstate for almost nothing. No insurance and a bit of a hassle as they can't deliver to the door but it's cheap !