shipping wheels around oz-which courier ?

Hi all, anyone reccomend a courier for shipping a wheelset around
australia ?
(From Melb to Sydney, Perth and Brisbane)-thinking of selling an old
wheelset on Ebay and want to include a shipping price.

Thanks

Hi all, anyone reccomend a courier for shipping a wheelset around
australia ?
(From Melb to Sydney, Perth and Brisbane)-thinking of selling an old
wheelset on Ebay and want to include a shipping price.

Thanks

Pack & Send charged me $67 to get a set from Melb to Syd a few weeks back. Only 4kgs too. The box was too big for Aust Post. Let us know how you go elsewhere, $67 is a bit steep I thought.

In aus.bicycle on Sun, 15 Jul 2007 03:18:40 -0700
[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all, anyone reccomend a courier for shipping a wheelset around
> australia ?
> (From Melb to Sydney, Perth and Brisbane)-thinking of selling an old
> wheelset on Ebay and want to include a shipping price.

If it's too big to post when packed, try busfreight.
http://www.busfreight.com.au/

Zebee