shmagma

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jm, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Jm

    Jm Guest

    [ shmagma ]

    Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [ shmagma ]
    >
    > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    I've got a good idea but I think you are trolling...

    1ยข

  3. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    why don't you ask shaun the rimmer:D

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [ shmagma ]
    >
    > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    I won't coment directly, but I will let you know it is correctly spelled "smegma."

    Chris

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  7. On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, JM wrote:

    > [ shmagma ] Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    from www.dictionary.com

    smegma

    \Smeg"ma\, n. [NL., fr. Gr. ???? soap, fr. ????? to wash off.] (Physiol.) The matter secreted by any
    of the sebaceous glands. Specifically: (a) The soapy substance covering the skin of newborn infants.
    (b) The cheesy, sebaceous matter which collects between the glans penis and the foreskin.

    for more info see: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=smegma

    I don't want to know why you asked :)

    --gvg

    The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation is confidential and any use thereof,
    in whatever form, by anyone other than the addressee for whom it is intended, is strictly
    prohibited.

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    JM <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [ shmagma ]
    >
    > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    Looks like a corruption of 'smegma', AKA 'knob cheese' - learn to wash properly, and you'll hear
    that word less.

    ',;~}

    HTH, HAND.

    Shaun aRe

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  10. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    > "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > [ shmagma ]
    > >
    > > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?
    > >

    > I won't coment directly, but I will let you know it is correctly spelled "smegma."
    >
    > Chris

    ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like a "cracknfail"

    http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml

    so , do I get a prize?

    penny

  11. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > I won't coment directly, but I will let you know it is correctly
    spelled
    > > > "smegma."
    > > >
    > > > Chris
    > > >

    > > ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like a "cracknfail"
    > >
    > > http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml
    > >

    > > so , do I get a prize?
    > >
    > > penny
    >
    > Bloody show off.
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    heh, I got it right away. I was waiting to see if anyone else would.

    Penny

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > [ shmagma ]
    > > >
    > > > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?
    > > >

    > > I won't coment directly, but I will let you know it is correctly spelled "smegma."
    > >
    > > Chris
    > >

    > ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like a "cracknfail"
    >
    > http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml
    >

    > so , do I get a prize?
    >
    > penny

    Bloody show off.

    Shaun aRe

  13. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like a "cracknfail"
    > http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml
    >

    > so , do I get a prize?
    >
    > penny

    Actually, the scientific explanation is as such:

    "Analogous to tears, smegma is the compilation of secretions by ectopic sebaceous glands located
    in the prepuce, the seminal secretions of the Cowper's gland and the prostate, the mucin content
    of the secretions of the urethral glands, and the sloughed epithelial cells. It provides the
    necessary mucosal lubricant and moisturizer and is rich in sexual pheromones. The prepuce normally
    prevents detection of this phenomenally charged scent until the glans is exposed at the time
    erection takes place."

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like a "cracknfail"
    > > http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml
    > >

    > > so , do I get a prize?
    > >
    > > penny
    >
    > Actually, the scientific explanation is as such:
    >
    > "Analogous to tears, smegma is the compilation of secretions by ectopic sebaceous glands located
    > in the prepuce, the seminal secretions of the Cowper's gland and the prostate, the mucin content
    > of the secretions of
    the
    > urethral glands, and the sloughed epithelial cells. It provides the necessary mucosal lubricant
    > and moisturizer and is rich in sexual pheromones. The prepuce normally prevents detection of this
    > phenomenally charged scent until the glans is exposed at the time erection takes
    place."

    Thanks Carla - I hope no one is reading this over lunch - mine was hours ago, but it still nearly
    escaped......

    Shaun aRe

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > means?

    > spelled

    > > > ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like
    > > > "cracknfail"
    > > >
    > > > http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml
    > > >

    > > > so , do I get a prize?
    > > >
    > > > penny
    > >
    > > Bloody show off.
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > heh, I got it right away. I was waiting to see if anyone else would.

    Ok Penny - no one likes a gloater ',;~P``````

    Shaun aRe - heh!

  16. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:

    >> ok, I think it's a reference to a bike someone doesn't like, just like a "cracknfail"
    >> http://www.mtbreview.com/reviews/Bike_full/product_74247.shtml
    >>

    >> so , do I get a prize?
    >>
    >> penny
    >
    > Actually, the scientific explanation is as such:
    >
    > "Analogous to tears, smegma is the compilation of secretions by ectopic sebaceous glands located
    > in the prepuce,

    Carla, as a totally proponent of non-circumscion (genital mutilation of boy babies) www.nocirc.org.
    I know plenty about smegma. The original poster asked about "shmagma" in reference to BC and
    biking... which I took a totally different angle on...

    Penny

  17. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [ shmagma ]
    >
    > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    I'm not of BC, but is that when smegma becomes ingneous rock? /s

  18. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Actually, the scientific explanation is as such:
    >
    > "Analogous to tears, smegma is the compilation of secretions by ectopic sebaceous glands located
    > in the prepuce, the seminal secretions of the Cowper's gland and the prostate, the mucin content
    > of the secretions of
    the
    > urethral glands, and the sloughed epithelial cells. It provides the necessary mucosal lubricant
    > and moisturizer and is rich in sexual pheromones. The prepuce normally prevents detection of this
    > phenomenally charged scent until the glans is exposed at the time erection takes
    place."

    Oooh, baby.

    Bill "too bad I quit smoking" S.

    (Yeah, Shaun, I know: Try K.Y. or "summink"!)

  19. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Carla, as a totally proponent of non-circumscion (genital mutilation of
    boy
    > babies) www.nocirc.org. I know plenty about smegma. The original poster asked about "shmagma" in
    > reference to BC and biking... which I took a totally different angle on...
    >
    > Penny

    I wasn't questioning your knowledge of smegma nor male child circumcision. Someone in a previous
    post mentioned "smegma", I simply provided a medical explanation of it, taken from a site. I didn't
    even know what it was until I looked it up. Why get so offended?

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  20. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    >> Carla, as a totally proponent of non-circumscion (genital mutilation of boy babies)
    >> www.nocirc.org. I know plenty about smegma. The original poster asked about "shmagma" in
    >> reference to BC and biking... which I took a totally different angle on...
    >>
    >> Penny
    >
    > I wasn't questioning your knowledge of smegma nor male child circumcision. Someone in a previous
    > post mentioned "smegma", I simply provided a medical explanation of it, taken from a site. I
    > didn't even know what it was until I looked it up. Why get so offended?

    Sorry, on my news reader that was like the 4th definition of smegma that someone had posted...I
    guess I thought everyone knew what it was!!! Sheesh, falls into the "assume" category..sorry...
    crawls away.

    Maybe we could be back to why someone would call a bike a shmagma?

    penny