shmagma

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jm, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [ shmagma ]
    >
    > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    Secret ingredient in Cheese Mate?

    Bill "an old gross-out is still a good gross-out" S.

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "JM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [ shmagma ]
    >
    > Anyone fromt the BC area care to comment on just wtf this word means?

    Try asking in either of these, you'll get better results:

    www.nsmb.com

    www.pinkbike.com

    - CA-G slowly backing away from the "smegma" discussion...

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Actually, the scientific explanation is as such:
    > >
    > > "Analogous to tears, smegma is the compilation of secretions by ectopic sebaceous glands located
    > > in the prepuce, the seminal secretions of the Cowper's gland and the prostate, the mucin content
    > > of the secretions of
    > the
    > > urethral glands, and the sloughed epithelial cells. It provides the necessary mucosal lubricant
    > > and moisturizer and is rich in sexual pheromones. The prepuce normally prevents detection of
    > > this phenomenally charged scent until the glans is exposed at the time erection takes
    > place."
    >
    > Oooh, baby.
    >
    > Bill "too bad I quit smoking" S.
    >
    > (Yeah, Shaun, I know: Try K.Y. or "summink"!)

    Heh.....

    Shaun aRe - It's my born right to be occasionally predictable ',;~P`````````

  4. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    when I squint my eyes "occasionally" looks remarkably like "always":eek: :D

  5. Mtbguy

    Mtbguy Guest

    shmegma, shmagma, who gives a shmug

  6. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    MTBguy wrote:
    > shmegma, shmagma, who gives a shmug

    Could be the original poster was interested in a Ti Frame

    www.magmaa.com