Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Shock Electric bike purchase

Started by clouddog · · Last activity · 1 post · 573 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
11 July 2013
Last activity
11 July 2013
Original author
clouddog
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
573
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    I am having my benefits cut by about £100 a week and will need to save money (petrol mot tax parking insurance etc etc)

    I am not the ultimate sports machine i have always wanted to be but a disabled active bottom rung athlete and i can't face commuting (mum's and back - shop and back - town and back) with any other type of bike - even a good road bike) as it is I have borderline obesity and that isn't pretty in public going up a hill

    I will probably hang on to a bicycle for trails and races of my 2 old ones

    I will probably have £4500 - £5000

    I owe a lot of money to family

    will there be a difference between a £1600 electric bike and say a £2600?

    significant to the price?

    I want something that will really last

    file://localhost/Users/comet/Desktop/E-Sportster%2020%20Lady.jpg

    the one I have seen that i want is this one

    I need to know if there is going to be anything but ethetifc differences really and i'm sure you get what you pay for

    Is it worth it?=

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.