shock issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frank

I got Insync Grind 320 shocks that came with my Trek. I notice the shocks are kinda 'sticky' at the
top. If I hold my bike still, and then press down so that the shock compresses about an inch, it
sticks there and dosen't bounce back up unless i actually pull up the bike... I tried adding in a
little chain lube around the seal area but that didn't help.

is this a service/warranty issue?

"Frank" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I got Insync Grind 320 shocks that came with my Trek. I notice the shocks are kinda 'sticky' at
> the top. If I hold my bike
still,
> and then press down so that the shock compresses about an inch, it sticks there and dosen't bounce
> back up unless i actually pull up the bike... I tried adding in a little chain lube around the
> seal area but that didn't help.
>
> is this a service/warranty issue?

Use your fork as a stake to support your tomato plants as they grow, then, go out and get a
Marzocchi for your bike.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

in article [email protected], Carla A-G at [email protected] wrote on
6/13/03 9:34 PM:

> "Frank" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> I got Insync Grind 320 shocks that came with my Trek. I notice the shocks are kinda 'sticky' at
>> the top. If I hold my bike
> still,
>> and then press down so that the shock compresses about an inch, it sticks there and dosen't
>> bounce back up unless i actually pull up the bike... I tried adding in a little chain lube around
>> the seal area but that didn't help.
>>
>> is this a service/warranty issue?
>
> Use your fork as a stake to support your tomato plants as they grow, then, go out and get a
> Marzocchi for your bike.
>

That about sums it up...........

Status
Not open for further replies.