shock which one should i get

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Henry Tracz, May 15, 2003.

  1. Henry Tracz

    Henry Tracz Guest

    i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox Judi C should i or should i
    not or is there another one out there that i should get [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  3. Reco Diver

    Reco Diver Guest

    "Henry Tracz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox Judi C should i or should i
    > not or is there another one out there that i should get [email protected]

    Pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.

    http://www.3gbikes.com/bikes/components/forks/imperial_fork.html

    If that isn't you cup of tea ....

    http://www.foxracingshox.com/mountainbike/html/overview.html

    Everyone has they're favorite .... right now mine is the '03 Float 100RLC, but I have had it less
    than a month ... time will tell.

  4. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest

    Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Henry Tracz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox
    Judi
    > > C should i or should i not or is there another one out there that i
    should
    > > get [email protected]
    >
    > Pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.

    How is the Manitou in any fashion similar to a Judy C?

    The Judy has no damping, alloy outers, steel steerer, made in Taiwan etc.

    The Black has TPC damping with external rebound control (guaranteed for two years, now licensed by
    Cannondale cause the team riders were so impressed with the Dorado's) travel adjust, coil/air
    internals, magnesium outers, hollow alloy crown, travel adjust, lock out and is made in the US. Yea
    it's the same fork, like your Fox is just like an RST!

  5. Reco Diver

    Reco Diver Guest

    "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Henry Tracz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox
    > Judi
    > > > C should i or should i not or is there another one out there that i
    > should
    > > > get [email protected]
    > >
    > > Pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.
    >
    > How is the Manitou in any fashion similar to a Judy C?

    I never said it was.

    I said that:

    http://www.3gbikes.com/bikes/components/forks/imperial_fork.html

    was pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.

    Delta Alpha