shock which one should i get

Henry Tracz

Guest
i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox Judi C should i or should i
not or is there another one out there that i should get [email protected]

"Henry Tracz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<CdXwa.896957$S_4.912693@rwcrnsc53>...
> i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox Judi C should i or should i
> not or is there another one out there that i should get [email protected]

Pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.

http://www.3gbikes.com/bikes/components/forks/imperial_fork.html

If that isn't you cup of tea ....

http://www.foxracingshox.com/mountainbike/html/overview.html

Everyone has they're favorite .... right now mine is the '03 Float 100RLC, but I have had it less
than a month ... time will tell.

Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Henry Tracz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox
Judi
> > C should i or should i not or is there another one out there that i
should
> > get [email protected]
>
> Pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.

How is the Manitou in any fashion similar to a Judy C?

The Judy has no damping, alloy outers, steel steerer, made in Taiwan etc.

The Black has TPC damping with external rebound control (guaranteed for two years, now licensed by
Cannondale cause the team riders were so impressed with the Dorado's) travel adjust, coil/air
internals, magnesium outers, hollow alloy crown, travel adjust, lock out and is made in the US. Yea
it's the same fork, like your Fox is just like an RST!

"David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Reco Diver <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Henry Tracz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > i was going to get the Manitou BLACK Super Air to replace my rock shox
> Judi
> > > C should i or should i not or is there another one out there that i
> should
> > > get [email protected]
> >
> > Pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.
>
> How is the Manitou in any fashion similar to a Judy C?

I never said it was.

I said that:

http://www.3gbikes.com/bikes/components/forks/imperial_fork.html

was pretty much a Rock Shox replacement.

Delta Alpha