This Thread is about the most shocking Pro Team Jerseys, There have been Many

My View is That the Phonak Jersey is the Worst i Hate that BIG EAR

YOUR VIEWS

team bianchi said:
HEY,

YOUR VIEWS
I agree that the Phonak jersey is unattractive. I also don't like Rabobank's. For some reason the orange color scheme doesn't go over well with me.

The pink T-Mobile jersey doesn't really bother me much. I really don't like Phonak's jerseys.

team bianchi said:
HEY,

YOUR VIEWS
What's so "shocking" about the Domo Farm Frites jersey?

endurance222 said:
What about the pink T-Mobile

You didn't add Gerosteiner. That's the worst in my book.

It's not pink, it's Magenta. :D

I like the TM kit, the jersey reminds me of Maglia Rosa.

I'm getting used to the Phonak kit. Landis looks a little better in it now that he has a little bit of a tan going.

DC's kit looks much better this year than all of the previous year.:D

lw

endurance222 said:
What about the pink T-Mobile
It's a pretty classy design aside from the color. Now if someone can get Jan to lay off the Krispy Kreme's we might get a chance to see it in yellow some day.

The 2006 Illes Balears did not make your list, but I think it is by far the worst. The 2004 and 2005 Illes Balears were pretty good, but the 2006 is just dull. It is too hard to tell apart from CSC on TV.

As far as the Phonak ear is concerned, when your sponsor makes hearing aids, what do you expect? The colors look much better on the jersey than they do on the hearing aid itself. I have seen some Phonak hearing aids, and they do stand out.

Rabobank is a Dutch team. Dutch and orange go together. You cannot escape that.

lwedge said:
You didn't add Gerosteiner. That's the worst in my book.

It's not pink, it's Magenta. :D

I like the TM kit, the jersey reminds me of Maglia Rosa.

I'm getting used to the Phonak kit. Landis looks a little better in it now that he has a little bit of a tan going.

DC's kit looks much better this year than all of the previous year.:D

lw
Say what??? Gerolsteiner's is one of the best, if you ask me. Love the sky blue color scheme.

artmichalek said:
It's a pretty classy design aside from the color. Now if someone can get Jan to lay off the Krispy Kreme's we might get a chance to see it in yellow some day.
I think you need to add German Beer to that list too;)

Ill second the vote for Rabobank. To me, its a real eyesore

PartisanRanger said:
Say what??? Gerolsteiner's is one of the best, if you ask me. Love the sky blue color scheme.
Ranger, it's just my opinion.

But they are doing very well in the poll, not one vote yet.:D

lw

RickF said:
The 2006 Illes Balears did not make your list, but I think it is by far the worst. The 2004 and 2005 Illes Balears were pretty good, but the 2006 is just dull. It is too hard to tell apart from CSC on TV.

As far as the Phonak ear is concerned, when your sponsor makes hearing aids, what do you expect? The colors look much better on the jersey than they do on the hearing aid itself. I have seen some Phonak hearing aids, and they do stand out.

Agree with you about the Iles-Balears 2006 jersey : it's terrible.

Gerolsteiner is a class jersey.

Worst jersey of all time ? Z-Team (late 1980's). Dreadful. Batman exclamation type animation on it's front - with a big Z to match. Awful

Best Jersey : Peugeot black and white check jersey 1960's : class.
And it was designed with black and white TV in mind.

Bianchi 2003 jersey is classy too.

RickF said:

Agree with ya there Rick. Wear the 2005 one but could not believe it when I saw the 2006 strip.:mad:

This year`s jerseys:
1. T-Mobile (never liked Telekom pink)
2. Kaiku (pink and especially grey)
3. Milram (boring)
4. Lampre (pink and blue)

I hated 2004 and previous Tenax jerseys. They were green and grey. Grey is the worst color to mix with any other. Discovery looks OK with grey, but Kaiku and Tenax are disaster.
I really like Saeco, Illes Balears, Bouygues, Brioches, Euskaltel, ... poll list could be a lot diferent.

I agree with you Virenque. Some of the jerseys in hte poll aren't bad at all. What was so wrong with the 2003 Brioches kit and the current Barloworld kit. I like Caisse d'Epargne's kit. The black is classy. It's much better than a garish jersey.

limerickman said:
Bianchi 2003 jersey is classy too.
Excellent pick. Simple, elegant, Italian. ;)

I also remember the Brooklyn jersey, with a young devlaeminck wearing it...

here is your Peugeot jersey, Lim.

I think the worst thing I've seen is that Unibet helmet.

As for kits, I'm not overfond of Lampre, or Saunier Duval.

I think my faves are probably CSC and Gerolsteiner.