Shocking Pro Team Jerseys

The lime green added to Team Jelly Belly's jersey is awful. The 2005 one was better. JetFuel has a cool jersey. So does Euskaltel. No mistaking them on the road.

Bright jerseys are good in that they stand out in peloton when you watch on tv. And the sea of blue in the current peloton is not good, it makes identifying riders harder. Saying that men in bright pink lycra just aint right!. The black C'aisse Epargne jersey is cool though

FDJ jersey is very elegant as long as it`s dry. I forgot about it. Definitely my top3.

Mapei was the worst, by far. What frustrated and out of work designer came up with that I will never know...

superdanuk said:
Bright jerseys are good in that they stand out in peloton when you watch on tv. And the sea of blue in the current peloton is not good, it makes identifying riders harder. Saying that men in bright pink lycra just aint right!. The black C'aisse Epargne jersey is cool though
If you have a look at the poll results, you see why there are so many boring blue jerseys in the peloton.

Any stand-out jersey is more likely to create stronger love-hate feelings. Bland, boring jerseys like quick-step's, milram's etc. are more likely to be overseen when it comes to which jersey is the ugliest.

Moreover, generally people choose discrete clothing when they get out of kindergarden, so strong colors kinda deviate more from standard attire. I wouldn't go biking in the phonak gear myself, but I don't hate it.

My faves:

- ONCE
- Davitamon-Lotto
- Euskatel
- Kelme
- Illes-Baleares
- '80s Raleigh-Creda
- Lion of Flanders

and least:

- Postal & Discovery & Fassa Bartolo...BORING!
- Mapei (goofy like a clown suit)
- The Saeco "Prisoners" jersey ('nuf said)

Its not on the poll, but i have to agree with that the Milram jersey are my least favorite. The light blue color just doesn't go with German sponsor. Plus so many other teams have similiar colors, I blame Milram for not being different because they are the newest teams.

I dont know what it is, but I had a fondness with Vinos Kazakh champions jersey, and I dont know why.

I also liked the Yellow and Black uniform of ONCE also.

Florent Brard`s Caisse d`Epargne french national champion jersey is great.

Domina vecanzi (sp?) a shocker if you ask me. and carera shorts the denim look should never never be done again. i like the csc and hotwheels team stuff.

But it`s a lot better this year with new white stripe on shorts. IMO whole outfit now looks pretty good! Whole green shorts were really terrible.

team bianchi said:
HEY,

This Thread is about the most shocking Pro Team Jerseys, There have been Many

My View is That the Phonak Jersey is the Worst i Hate that BIG EAR

YOUR VIEWS
I think the the phonak jersey is differant but I like it

Have you seen new Astana jersey without Würth? It`s terrible. Almost the same as Milram. Photos
IMO the previous one was beautiful.

May be there should be a list of the worst shorts! Gerolsteiner shorts are the worst. Discoveries' shorts last year were better than this years and any white shorts look pretty bad!