Shocking Pro Team Jerseys

bbattle said:
DS-13039-SP_xlg.jpg
Both my 7 and 2 year olds feel strongly that we should kit the entire family with these. :)

Powerful Pete said:
Both my 7 and 2 year olds feel strongly that we should kit the entire family with these. :)
This 47 year old would love to ride in one of those!

surely the 'polti' & 'le groupement' jerseys are the worst. both were tragic!

limerickman said:
Agree with you about the Iles-Balears 2006 jersey : it's terrible.

Gerolsteiner is a class jersey.

Worst jersey of all time ? Z-Team (late 1980's). Dreadful. Batman exclamation type animation on it's front - with a big Z to match. Awful

Best Jersey : Peugeot black and white check jersey 1960's : class.
And it was designed with black and white TV in mind.

Bianchi 2003 jersey is classy too.

z-peugeot - pop art in lycra and i still wear it

Roy Rogers said:
I think the Phonak jersey with the ear logo looks absolutely hideous.:eek:
At least we won't have Phonak to kick around this year. They've pulled out of professional cycling--sick of dealing with doping.

i love most of the pink ones, they're well class!

Also like the liquigas lime green one, but yeah i think phonak is nasty

Its just that horrible shade of yellow with the green -looks sickening.

I like Astana Railways jersey.

I like Veno so that makes a diff. I do not like some of the french jersies the shcmes seem confusing and too loud.

limerickman said:
Worst jersey of all time ? Z-Team (late 1980's). Dreadful. Batman exclamation type animation on it's front - with a big Z to match. Awful

Best Jersey : Peugeot black and white check jersey 1960's : class.
And it was designed with black and white TV in mind.
I can agree with you that the Peugeot jersey still looks good.

However, I disagree with you about Z. A simple but distinctive design - I'm just waiting for it to reappear in the retro jersey catalog so I can buy it again.

I just wish someone would tell that fine European gas distribution company that the English translation of their company name is "Leaky Gas."

:D

Virenque said:
This year`s jerseys:
1. T-Mobile (never liked Telekom pink)
2. Kaiku (pink and especially grey)
3. Milram (boring)
4. Lampre (pink and blue)

I hated 2004 and previous Tenax jerseys. They were green and grey. Grey is the worst color to mix with any other. Discovery looks OK with grey, but Kaiku and Tenax are disaster.
I really like Saeco, Illes Balears, Bouygues, Brioches, Euskaltel, ... poll list could be a lot diferent.
T - Mobile jersy is the worst among them .

I think the pink T-Mobile jersey were very classy, and the cool adidas stripes on the shorts. I think some ugly jerseys were the green and orange ones in the Giro this year, i forget the name of the team but they had the kom. Also BMC, they're so bland compared to the previous year. 2006 Cofidis was terrible, red and purple? Silence-Lotto also uses that bad color scheme (I actually liked the Predictor-Lotto jerseys last year)

Not to take anything away from how bad Phonak's kit looked but I really don't like the Rock Racing's uniform (in any of the multiple colors).
It seems like that team and uniform was designed just for marketing purposes. I mean, do they need cadalacs as their team cars?

BanditBoyDavid said:
Not to take anything away from how bad Phonak's kit looked but I really don't like the Rock Racing's uniform (in any of the multiple colors).
It seems like that team and uniform was designed just for marketing purposes. I mean, do they need cadalacs as their team cars?
Hey Banditboy,

Don't you think all teams are are "just for marketing purposes"? Why else would a company sponsor a team? Team cars that are out of the ordinary get more attention and therefore are a better marketing "vehicle". Sorry if you made the post in jest but there are too many people out there that are that stupid.

I wouldn't call them "bad" but Saxo's kit is horribly generic looking, especially as a change-over from the striking CSC kit.

I liked AG2R's pre-Tour upgrade as well.

For some reason, I absolutely hate Francais des Jeux's look. Too white.