Shoe sizes: Sidi vs Vittoria?

Pete Biggs

Guest
How do actual sizes compare between these two brands? Specifically, would a Sidi size 43 road shoe
equal a Vittoria 43.5 or 44?

Yours ridiculously-hopefully (hoping to snap up a used bargain), ~PB

Pete Biggs <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> How do actual sizes compare between these two brands? Specifically, would a Sidi size 43 road shoe
> equal a Vittoria 43.5 or 44?
>
> Yours ridiculously-hopefully (hoping to snap up a used bargain), ~PB

I think you'll find Sidi's come up slightly small unfortunately :-(

My Sidi Energy's are a 43, so if they don't fit you.....let us know! ( I have woman tendencies when
it comes to shoes...can't ever have enough of 'em!)

--
Mark

MSA wrote:

>> How do actual sizes compare between these two brands? Specifically, would a Sidi size 43 road
>> shoe equal a Vittoria 43.5 or 44?
>>
>> Yours ridiculously-hopefully (hoping to snap up a used bargain),

> I think you'll find Sidi's come up slightly small unfortunately :-(

Oh well, nevermind. Thanks Mark and Mike (who emailed).

> My Sidi Energy's are a 43, so if they don't fit you.....let us know!
> ( Ihave woman tendencies when it comes to shoes...can't ever have enough of 'em!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610717502&category=1 6143

...look a bit worse for wear but worth gambling a couple of quid on them, I reckon.

~PB