Shoe sizes: Sidi vs Vittoria?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Pete Biggs, May 27, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    How do actual sizes compare between these two brands? Specifically, would a Sidi size 43 road shoe
    equal a Vittoria 43.5 or 44?

    Yours ridiculously-hopefully (hoping to snap up a used bargain), ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Pete Biggs <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How do actual sizes compare between these two brands? Specifically, would a Sidi size 43 road shoe
    > equal a Vittoria 43.5 or 44?
    >
    > Yours ridiculously-hopefully (hoping to snap up a used bargain), ~PB

    I think you'll find Sidi's come up slightly small unfortunately :-(

    My Sidi Energy's are a 43, so if they don't fit you.....let us know! ( I have woman tendencies when
    it comes to shoes...can't ever have enough of 'em!)

    --
    Mark

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    MSA wrote:

    >> How do actual sizes compare between these two brands? Specifically, would a Sidi size 43 road
    >> shoe equal a Vittoria 43.5 or 44?
    >>
    >> Yours ridiculously-hopefully (hoping to snap up a used bargain),

    > I think you'll find Sidi's come up slightly small unfortunately :-(

    Oh well, nevermind. Thanks Mark and Mike (who emailed).

    > My Sidi Energy's are a 43, so if they don't fit you.....let us know!
    > ( Ihave woman tendencies when it comes to shoes...can't ever have enough of 'em!)

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610717502&category=1 6143

    ...look a bit worse for wear but worth gambling a couple of quid on them, I reckon.

    ~PB