Shoe ??

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dunno Who, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Dunno Who

    Dunno Who Guest

    Looking to pick up some new shoes and pedals. Anyone have any experience w/ Carnac TRS7 ot Louis
    Garneau's ? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Trihard

    Trihard Guest

    be advised that the Carnac TRS7 fits differently from its precursors; it's got a lower profile
    especially around the heel and didn't fit at all like my TRS6 did. i didn't care for the TRS7 for
    this reason. FWIW