shoes for narrow feet

billybob1992002

Jan 19, 2005
well i have extremely narrow feet and big feet. i wear a size 13. well my road shoes(size 46) fit ok they are still wide on me but i just got some sette mountain bike shoes and they are really wide on me(size 47). i have heard that sidi makes narrow shoes but i can't afford them right now what can i do to help take up some space in my shoe can i put a insert in it like i do other shoes i have or will i run into problems

My dress shoe is a 13B. I feel your pain.

I have sidis (the "normal" fit) and they are just fine. You could cosider one of the entry-level models with just the velcro straps as you'd get the last, but not all the bells and whistles (and $$!).

I'd try a thicker insole made for hiking, perhaps one by Superfeet? A hiking store or REI would carry them.

13 B is nothing in boots i am supose to wear a 13 double A but get away with 13 C with insoles and big socks. so i could just put a insole in them to take up some of the space b/c the length is good but they are just freaking wide. i plan on getting sidi when i have some money but will have to make these work.

I've found that the best thing to do is get a set flat inserts (the cheap drug store brand type), cut them to fit, and put them underneath the inserts that came with the shoes. It's a good way to take up some space without messing with the shape of the footbed.

artmichalek said:
I've found that the best thing to do is get a set flat inserts (the cheap drug store brand type), cut them to fit, and put them underneath the inserts that came with the shoes. It's a good way to take up some space without messing with the shape of the footbed.

This would be my suggestion as well.