shoes

Bob

Guest
Hi Ive lurked here a few weeks now and feel Im learning things.Im 57 and starting a walk jog program
and its going great.I wear NewBalance shoes as I have wide feet,my shoes seem comfortable.I have a
job in retail and Im wondering what is best possible shoe I could wear to work on concrete?Im
currently wearing Rockport low cut oxfords,I use a full orthotic and thorlo socks but Im wondering
is there a tennis shoe with better cushioning out there?Thank you Bob

S=B2

only running shoe that i use is nimbus by asics lately ,,,,, hope this helps plodzilla

Bob wrote:

> Hi Ive lurked here a few weeks now and feel Im learning things.Im 57 and starting a walk jog
> program and its going great.I wear NewBalance shoes as I have wide feet,my shoes seem
> comfortable.I have a job in retail and Im wondering what is best possible shoe I could wear to
> work on concrete?Im currently wearing Rockport low cut oxfords,I use a full orthotic and thorlo
> socks but Im wondering is there a tennis shoe with better cushioning out there?Thank you Bob
>
> S²

I've worn Rockport's for 20 years and last summer I stopped in a store that sells Clarke shoes among
others. I got a pair of Clarke Air Movers and they are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I
purchased two more pair and love them. At the same store I bought a pair of NB 880's that had just
come out and have gone through 4 pair of those and just bought 4 more pairs at Holabird. I'm 57, 156
lbs. and wear a 10-1/2 M. My foot is narrow in the heel so it gives the effect of having a wide foot
at the toe joint.

Hope this helps.

"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... Hi
Ive lurked here a few weeks now and feel Im learning things.Im 57 and starting a walk jog program
and its going great.I wear NewBalance shoes as I have wide feet,my shoes seem comfortable.I have a
job in retail and Im wondering what is best possible shoe I could wear to work on concrete?Im
currently wearing Rockport low cut oxfords,I use a full orthotic and thorlo socks but Im wondering
is there a tennis shoe with better cushioning out there?Thank you Bob

Thanks Bob as it turns out my main shoe store carrys Clarks,I have to check them out,Im looking for
good heel strike and ball of foot comfort.Youve been helpful to me! Bob

S=B2